We remind you that:
You must be 21 or over to attend Sundance Saloon.
No outside drinks are allowed in the club.
Thank you for your cooperation.
• Birthday Dance - First Sunday of the month Sep 6). We celebrate our September birthdays with a special tribute dance and cake!
• Line Dance Pro Sessions - Sundays, Sep 13, 20, 27. Challenge yourself with new line dances. Most Sundays except the first Sunday of the month.
• Line Dance 101 Lessons - Every Sunday. Especially aimed towards beginning line dancers and the line-dance challenged.
• Beginning Two-Step Lessons - Every Sunday and Thursday. We always have baginning two-step lessons! No partner necessary.
• Intermediate Lessons - First Sunday and Thursday of the month (Sep 3, 6). Our new series of lessons to help beginners progress towards advanced.
• Advanced Lessons - Thursdays, Sep 10, 24. Lessons for the accomplished dancers.
Monthly Saturday (next: Sep 5): 6:00 - 9:30 pm
Beatbox, 314 11th St. at Folsom, San Francisco
Our monthly Saturday night dance at Beatbox continues! It's a fantastic space, with a gorgeous hardwood floor, awesome sound system, fully-stocked bar, and convenient south-of-Market location. Usually the first Saturday of the month. 6:00–9:30 pm, with beginning lessons 6:00–7:00 pm. $8 admission.
What is a Member of the Sundance Association?
Members contribute an annual donation above and beyond the price of admission to Sundance Saloon. These funds are vital in supporting the various projects of the Sundance Association, including Sundance Saloon and our numerous special events. 25% of our income derives from the generosity of our community though memberships, and without this support we would not be able to sustain ourselves as we do now.
The Sundance Association is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and so your membership donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
See our membership page for more information.
Event date: August 15: 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm
Donations accepted until August 31.
Jane Warner Plaza, 17th & Market, San Francisco
The Country Dance-a-Thon was a two-stepping and line dancing marathon that took place Saturday, August 15, at Jane Warner Plaza in the heart of San Francisco's Castro district! A joint project of Sundance Saloon and the Bare Chest Calendar, participants danced for three hours to support three nonprofit organizations: AIDS Emergency Fund, Positive Resource Center, and The Sundance Association with a portion of the proceeds earmarked for our performance group, the Sundance Bandits.
You can still donate to the event! Check out specific participants in the Dance-A-Thon and contribute on their behalf, or you can donate to the general fund. Help us reach our goal of $10,000!
The Sundance Stompede is our huge annual country-western dance weekend for the LGBT community and its friends, with awesome dance parties, hours and hours of fantastic dance workshops, plus lots of extra touches to make this weekend truly memorable.
Highlights this year include:
- THURSDAY NIGHT: Kick-off Dance at Sundance Saloon. 6:30-11:00 pm, 550 Barneveld, SF. $12
- FRIDAY NIGHT: Welcome Dance at the Golden Gateway Holiday Inn. 7:30pm-1:00am. 1500 Van Ness, SF. $30
- SATURDAY NIGHT: Hoedown 2015 at the fabulous Regency Ballroom. Our annual gala benefit country-western dance. 7:30pm-1:00am, 1300 Van Ness, SF $55
- SUNDAY NIGHT: Stompede Ball at Sundance Saloon. 5:00-11:00pm. 550 Barneveld, SF. $12
- DANCE WORKSHOPS: over 40 hours of instruction spread Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with world-class instructors, and all levels from beginning to advanced. ($30-$40 per day for a day pass)
- SOCIAL EVENTS, including our VIP Welcome Reception, Women's Trans-inclusive Social, and After-hours Parties.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION CONTINUES! Only $130 for the enitre weekend through September 25! Registration information and hotel reservation information are at www.stompede.com, along with much more details about the weekend.