We remind you that:
You must be 21 or over to attend Sundance Saloon.
No outside drinks are allowed in the club.
Thank you for your cooperation.
NEW! Line Dance Pro Sessions at Sundance Saloon
Sundays through December, starting Oct. 26: 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Sundance Saloon: Cocoa Room
Expand your horizons as Michael Metzger and Jonno Lieberman introduce a new line dance every week! These sessions are meant to be informal, and will feature a mix of lessons and line dancing with dances that are not featured during our regular Sundance Saloon time. We hope to satisfy even the most die-hard line dance aficionado!
Blue Moon Swing at Sundance Saloon
Every Thursday: 7:45 - 10:30 pm (lessons 7:45 - 8:30 pm)
Sundance Saloon: Cocoa Room
Our weekly West Coast Swing event continues at Sundance Saloon! Blue Moon Swing, directed by Johnny Quarto-vonTivadar, takes place every Thursday night in the Cocoa Room. West Coast Swing lessons from 7:45 to 8:30 pm, followed by open swing dancing -- all included with your regular Sundance Saloon admission.
Wow - what a great weekend we had, with Scooter Lee's electric performances making this Stompede especially memorable for our 430 registrants and dozens of walk-up attendees.
- We have tons of photos and videos posted, with more to come.
- If you went home with less than you arrived with, check out our lost and found list.
- Step sheets and videos for the line dances are posted.
- We'll announce the proceeds raised for our beneficaries at the Sundance Saloon Holiday Ball on December 14.
- And mark you calendars now for next year's Stompede: October 15-18, 2015
Monthly Saturday (next: November 29): 6:00 - 10:00 pm
Beatbox, 314 11th St. at Folsom, San Francisco
• Saturday, November 29: Our monthly Saturday night dance at Beatbox continues - usually on the first Saturday of the month. It's a fantastic space, with a gorgeous hardwood floor, awesome sound system, fully-stocked bar, and central location. 6:00 - 10:00 pm, with beginning lessons 6-7 pm. $8 admission.
(Our Tuesday night Beatbox event has ended.)
Sundance New Year's Eve Dance
Wednesday, December 31: 6:00 pm - 12:30 am
Hotel Whitcomb, 1231 Market St., San Francisco
Ring in the new year with your Sundance friends, family and community! Sundance Saloon returns to the glorious ballroom of the Hotel Whitcomb for one of our most anticipated events of the year. Optional gourmet 4-course dinner at 6:00 pm, followed by country-western dancing from 8:00 pm to 12:30 am.
Dinner + dance = $55 in advance only (limited capacity)
Dance only = $25 in advance, $35 at the door
advance ticket sales end at noon, December 26
click here for MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NEW YEAR'S EVE
including menu options, hotel reservations, and advance tickets.
Did you know that Sundance Saloon is run entirely by volunteers? The managers, front door and coat-check staff, set-up crew, instructors, and DJs all donate their time to create this unique institution. It is the cumulative effort of dozens of volunteers that keep Sundance Saloon thriving and make it such a special place.
We are continuing to recruit new volunteers for the front door and coat-check, especially those who can commit to serving one hour a month on Sundays. If you can help us out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.