We remind you that:
You must be 21 or over to attend Sundance Saloon.
No outside drinks are allowed in the club.
Thank you for your cooperation.
• Birthday Dance - First Sunday of the month (Dec 4). We celebrate our monthly birthdays with a special tribute dance and cake!
• Line Dance Pro Sessions - Sunday, Nov 27, Dec 11, 18. Challenge yourself with new line dances. Most Sundays except the first Sunday of the month.
• Line Dance 101 Lessons - Every Sunday. Especially aimed towards beginning line dancers and the line-dance challenged.
• Beginning Two-Step Lessons - Every Sunday and Thursday. We always have beginning two-step lessons! No partner necessary.
• Intermediate Lessons - First Sunday and Thursday of the month and more (Dec 1, 4, 15, 29). Lessons to help beginners progress towards advanced.
• Advanced Lessons - Alternate Thursdays (Dec 8, 22). Lessons for accomplished dancers.
SUNDANCE SALOON WILL BE CLOSED:
Christmas Day - Sunday, December 25
New Year's Day - Sunday, January 1
(and sorry, no New Year's Eve dance this year)
Join us for our annual Holiday Ball, 5:00 – 10:30 pm on Sunday, December 11. This is always a truly special event with plenty of good cheer and good company, where you can dance to a mix of your holiday and non-holiday favorites, with special surprises all night long.
Please bring a new, unwrapped toy for our Toy Drive and save $3 off the special event admission of $8. This year’s toys will be placed in the care of Sandy "Mama" Reinhart, fund-raiser extraordinaire of the San Francisco leather community. The toys she collects will be destined for numerous organizations including the SFPD and Camp Sunburst.
Did you know that Sundance Saloon is run entirely by volunteers? The managers, front door and coat-check staff, set-up crew, instructors, and DJs all donate their time to create this unique institution. It is the cumulative effort of dozens of volunteers that keep Sundance Saloon thriving and make it such a special place.
We are recruiting new volunteers for the front door and coat-check, especially those who can commit to serving one hour a month on Sundays. We're happy to have you even for the occasional service. If you can help us out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sundance Association is a 501c3 nonprofit, and like many other nonprofits, we depend on the generosity of the community to sustain us. Our expenses have increased significantly this year, and we expect them to continue to increase in the coming year. Your year-end tax-deductible donation can make all fhe difference for us.
Secure on-line donation
VISA, MC, Discover, American Express, PayPal
Here are ten more ways you can give to Sundance:
• Come on down! Support us just by showing up.
• Introduce someone new to Sundance Saloon.
• Use our coat-check on Sundays. That keeps our club neat and keeps your coat clean and secure – and it’s an easy way to help our bottom line.
• Put a dollar or two in the tip jar at the front entrance or the coat-check
• Become a member of the Sundance Association if you are not already.
• If you are already a member, consider a small extra donation.
• See if your company offers matching donations or grants for volunteer time served.
• Remember Sundance in your estate planning.
• Volunteer. Another important way of giving, and we can really use the help.
• If you shop on Amazon, use their parallel Amazon Smile site instead. Same products and same prices, but 0.5% of your purchase price is donated to Sundance (or any charity you like). Try it!
Introducing our own Sundance Saloon internet radio station! Whenever you want a dose of country-western dance music, check out the streaming at Sundance Saloon Radio. Guaranteed to make your day go by faster.
Different browsers and devices may do better with different approaches:
• Go to the website of our host: www.radionomy.com/en/radio/sundancesaloonradio. You may have better performance using the link that reads "Listen to this station in your media player."
• Go to our broadcasting webpage: http://sundancesaloonradio.playtheradio.com
• Use the radio player at the bottom of the sundancesaloon.org home page or here. (If you see a blank space, the radio player is not supported in your browser.)
Click on the symbol to copy the radio player to your desktop.