We remind you that:
You must be 21 or over to attend Sundance Saloon.
No outside drinks are allowed in the club.
Thank you for your cooperation.
• Birthday Dance - First Sunday of the month (Jun 7). We celebrate our June birthdays with a special tribute dance and cake!
• Line Dance Pro Sessions - Sundays, May 10, 17, 31. Challenge yourself with new line dances. Most Sundays except the first Sunday of the month.
• Line Dance 101 Lessons - Every Sunday. Especially aimed towards beginning line dancers and the line-dance challenged.
• Beginning Two-Step Lessons - Every Sunday and Thursday. We always have baginning two-step lessons! No partner necessary.
• Intermediate Lessons - First Sunday and Thursday of the month (Jun 4, 7). Our new series of lessons to help beginners progress towards advanced.
• Advanced Lessons - Thursdays, May 14, 21, 28. Lessons for the accomplished dancers.
Sundance Saloon CW Night at Sonoma County Pride
Friday, June 5: 8:00 pm - 12:00 midnight
Veterans Hall, 16255 First Street, Guerneville, CA
Sundance Saloon is proud to support Sonoma County Pride with a special Friday night country-western dance at the Russian River! We'll be dancing on the hardwood floor of the Veterans Hall located in central Guernville at First and Church Streets. Beginning lessons 8:00 - 9:00 pm, followed by open dancing until midnight. Admission $10. Sonoma County Pride offers a series of events through the weekend of June 5 to 7.
Monthly Saturday (next: June 6): 6:00 - 9:30 pm
Beatbox, 314 11th St. at Folsom, San Francisco
Our monthly Saturday night dance at Beatbox continues! It's a fantastic space, with a gorgeous hardwood floor, awesome sound system, fully-stocked bar, and convenient south-of-Market location. Usually the first Saturday of the month. 6:00–9:30 pm, with beginning lessons 6:00–7:00 pm. $8 admission.
Street Dancing In The Castro
Saturday, June 13: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Jane Warner Plaza, 16th & Market, San Francisco
Enjoy another fun afternoon of outdoor dancing in the heart of the Castro on Saturday, June 13. Construction is done and we have even more room to dance!
This is a great opportunity to show off our diversity: we especially encourage women, trans, people of color, and our younger generation to come out and enjoy the fun. Thanks to the Castro/Upper Market Community Benefit District for organizing this event.
We celebrate Father's Day on June 14. Fathers will have free admission this night, whether you bring your Dad or you yourself are a Dad.
Please send us photos of yourself with your Dad, or, if you're a Dad, one of you with your kids - and we'll show the photos on the big screen during the night. E-mail your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting photos is Friday, June 19. Photos should be a minimum of 640 x 480 pixels in size. Please identify the names and people in each of your photos.
Celebrate San Francisco Pride with your boots on! Three glorious back-to-back events make this a weekend to remembe!
Sundance Pre-Pride Dance. Saturday, June 27, 7:30 pm to midnight, with beginning lessons 7:30-8:30. Hotel Whitcomb, 1231 Market St., San Francisco. Dance in the gorgeous ballroom of this historic hotel. Admission $10.
Sundance Pride Dance. Sunday, June 28, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. An amazing experience you don't want to miss! We're in the same spot as last year: on Grove near Larkin. We will teach a line dance at 2:00 pm and then the Barn Dance at 4:00 pm. Come help the new folks learn! Donations requested at the Festival gates.
Sundance After-Pride Dance. Sunday, June 28, 6:00 to 10:30 pm. Hotel Whitcomb, 1231 Market St., San Francisco. Just steps away from the Civic Center Festival, you can close out your Pride weekend in style! Beginning lessons 6:00 to 7:30 pm, and open dancing from 7:30 to close. Admission $10. (Remember: Sundance Saloon will not be held at our Barneveld Avenue location June 28.)
The Sundance Stompede is our huge annual country-western dance weekend for the LGBT community and its friends, with awesome dance parties, hours and hours of fantastic dance workshops, plus lots of extra touches to make this weekend truly memorable.
Highlights this year include:
- THURSDAY NIGHT: Kick-off Dance at Sundance Saloon. 6:30-11:00 pm, 550 Barneveld, SF. $12
- FRIDAY NIGHT: Welcome Dance at the Golden Gateway Holiday Inn. 7:30pm-1:00am. 1500 Van Ness, SF. $30
- SATURDAY NIGHT: Hoedown 2015 at the fabulous Regency Ballroom. Our annual gala benefit country-western dance. 7:30pm-1:00am, 1300 Van Ness, SF $55
- SUNDAY NIGHT: Stompede Ball at Sundance Saloon. 5:00-11:00pm. 550 Barneveld, SF. $12
- DANCE WORKSHOPS: over 40 hours of instruction spread Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with world-class instructors, and all levels from beginning to advanced. ($30-$40 per day for a day pass)
- SOCIAL EVENTS, including our VIP Welcome Reception, Women's Trans-inclusive Social, and After-hours Parties.