We remind you that:
You must be 21 or over to attend Sundance Saloon.
No outside drinks are allowed in the club.
Thank you for your cooperation.
• Birthday Dance - First Sunday of the month (Nov 1). We celebrate our September birthdays with a special tribute dance and cake!
• Line Dance Pro Sessions - Sunday, Nov 8, 15, 22, 29. Challenge yourself with new line dances. Most Sundays except the first Sunday of the month.
• Line Dance 101 Lessons - Every Sunday. Especially aimed towards beginning line dancers and the line-dance challenged.
• Beginning Two-Step Lessons - Every Sunday and Thursday. We always have baginning two-step lessons! No partner necessary.
• Intermediate Lessons - First Sunday and Thursday of the month (Nov 1 and 5). Our new series of lessons to help beginners progress towards advanced.
• Advanced Lessons - Thursday, Nov 12, 19. Lessons for accomplished dancers.
Our acclaimed performance troupe, the Sundance Bandits, are looking for new members! They meet every Tuesday and would love to have you join them! There will be a three week process for new members from December 1-15. For more information please contact Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving, observed on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, kicking off the charitable season. Since its inaugural year in 2012, #GivingTuesday has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy.
The Sundance Association for Country-Western Dancing is an all-volunteer nonprofit 501c3 organization that depends on extensive support from the community to sustain itself. To keep Sundance Saloon going twice a week, and to keep our admission fees low so cost is never a barrier, we need your extra help during this season of giving!
Consider a gift to your favorite nonprofit organizations on #GivingTuesday, December 1, including the Sundance Association. We've set up a special #GivingTuesday campaign. Just click on the button to donate any amount.
Here are many more ways you can give to Sundance:
• Become a member of the Sundance Association if you are not already.
• Come on down! Support us just by showing up.
• Use our coat-check on Sundays. That keeps our club neat and keeps your coat clean and secure – and it’s an easy way to help our bottom line.
• Put a dollar in the tip jar at the front entrance or the coat-check.
• Volunteer. Another important way of giving.
Monthly Saturday (next: Dec 5): 6:00 - 9:30 pm
Beatbox, 314 11th St. at Folsom, San Francisco
Our monthly Saturday night dance continues at Beatbox. It's a fantastic space, with a gorgeous hardwood floor, awesome sound system, fully-stocked bar, and convenient south-of-Market location. Usually the first Saturday of the month. 6:00–9:30 pm, with beginning lessons 6:00–7:00 pm. $8 admission.
Join us for our annual Holiday Ball, 5:00 – 10:30 pm on Sunday, December 13. This is always a truly special event with plenty of good cheer and good company, where you can dance to a mix of your holiday and non-holiday favorites, with special surprises all night long.
Please bring a new, unwrapped toy for our Toy Drive and save $3 off the special event admission of $8. This year’s toys will be placed in the care of Sandy "Mama" Reinhart, fund-raiser extraordinaire of the San Francisco leather community. The toys she collects will be destined for numerous organizations including the SFPD and Camp Sunburst.
Sundance New Year's Eve Dance
Thursday, December 31: 6:00 pm - 12:30 am
Hotel Whitcomb, 1231 Market St., San Francisco
Ring in the new year with your Sundance friends, family and community! Sundance Saloon returns to the glorious ballroom of the Hotel Whitcomb for one of our most anticipated events of the year. Optional gourmet 4-course dinner at 6:00 pm, followed by country-western dancing from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am.
Dinner + dance = $60 (limited capacity)
Dance only = $30 in advance (by Dec. 28), $40 at the door
Hotel guest room rate: $189
click here for MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NEW YEAR'S EVE
including menu options, hotel reservations, and advance tickets.